Frock is basically a modified form of Kameez. Frock is a beautifully designed dress that has different measurements and lengths. It is loose like umbrella at bottom and the rest of the dress has tight appearence. Designers modified this dress and have created many designs in it. Lots of casual and cultural embroidery works are being used to make the dress more beautiful. Indian and Pakistani Frocks are the most famous and established form of the dress frock. Indian Anarkali dresses are the origin of Indian Frock. Chooridar Pajama has been used to wear with such fancy frocks and you can say that this tradition.Now a days Flappers are also used with frocks.The length of frock vary some are very long having toe length and some of them are short having knee length or less. Here we are going to present some gorgeous and stylish Fancy Indian and Pakistani Frock designs for 2011 and 2012 and dresses with amazingly beautiful designs.
Safeena Ahmed says:
- Arabic Mehndi Designs Bridal Makeup Tips Bridal Mehndi Designs Bridal Mehndi Dresses Designer's Kurta Designs Easy Women Hairstyles Indian Mehndi Designs Indian Saree Designs Men Kurta Designs New Pakistani Dresses New Shoes Collection Pakistani Bridal Dresses Pakistani Embroidered Dresses Pakistani Groom Dresses Pakistani Mehndi Designs Pakistani Wedding Dresses Party Wear Frocks Salwar Kameez Designs
- Pakistani Dress Designs for Women – SILK By Fawad Khan 2014
- Threads and Motifs Latest Party Wear Collection 2014
- Latest Pakistani Designers Frock Designs 2014
- Maria B. Latest Bridal Dresses Collection 2014
- Latest Short Hairstyles for Older Women
- How to Accessorize the Formal Wear for Weddings?
- 12 Best Ponytail Hairstyles for Black Women