Eyes are the most important part of the face. Mostly beauty of female is held in her eyes. As eyes are very important so eyes makeup should be done with care. Today I will discuss with my viewers how to do eye makeup on different eye shapes. You can enhance the beauty of your eyes by doing perfect eye makeup according to your eye shape. There are different eye makeup techniques by using which you can highlight the features of your eyes which are good. A good and properly applied eye makeup can hide bad features of eyes as well.
In next upcoming part of my post I will discuss how to do eye makeup on small eyes, round eyes, deep set eyes etc. These steps of eye makeup will surely help you to clearly define the beauty of your eyes.
How to do eye makeup on Round Eyes
Almond shaped eyes are considered as sign of beauty. Big almond shaped eyes are considered feminine eyes. But no worries if you have round eye shape. You can make your round eyes seem beautiful by proper application of makeup. Below I have given steps for doing eye makeup on round shapes eyes.
1. Apply a light neutral eye shade to the entire eye area blending up towards the brow.
2. Apply a medium to dark neutral eye shade in the crease and in a widened triangle at the outer third of the eye and slightly beyond, wrapping the corner of the eye towards the eyelash line.
3. Use a light neutral eye shade to highlight area under the brows.
4. Apply eyeliner halfway on the upper and lower lid extending the line outward slightly at the outer edge. This will improve the shape of your eyes.
Eye makeup steps for Deep-Set Eyes
1. To bring eyes forward, choose a shimmery light eye shadow color and apply over the entire eye lid using an eye shadow brush.
2. Next, apply a medium curve eye shadow to the brow bone. A third “fun” color can be used on the eyelid but it has to be fairly light otherwise you defeat the purpose of step 1. A light periwinkle, green or rose color would work depending on your eye color.
3. Apply eyeliner right above and under the lower eyelashes with a dark pencil or shadow liner. Never use black because that will make your eyes look smaller. By following these steps you can bring your eyes forward.
How to do eye makeup on Asian eyes
- Sweep light color eye shade across entire eye lid.
- Take models prefer eye liner and make thick smoky line across upper eyelashes.
- Make thinner line on bottom eye lashes.
- To making eyes more wide looking, define your eye brows with eye pencil. Don’t use black eye pencil on your brows. Always use dark brown eye pencil for defining eye brows or use eye pencil according to the color of your eye brows.
Hope these eye makeup tips and steps will help you to hide the flaws of your eyes. By following these steps of doing eye makeup can give perfect look to your eyes. The eye makeup pictures are also displayed which will provide more help and guidelines for eye makeup steps.